Dear valuers! I am V.K.Shankar,Architect & Valuer from Kumbakonam ,like to share my views on IBBI exam..
1. First answer the questions in which u r confident.
2. Read the question twice so that to understand properly(There will be so twist in the question)
3. 88 to 94 questions is very important part-Case study problems .Concentrate more on this part.Take enough time to understand and work it out properly & check with the answers.I had case study from Belting theory-Market approach.
4. U have enough time to answer all questions but don’t be relaxed.
5. U can answer any questions out of 94 at any time & u can change it any time.In 94 th question,u have Finish button & press it after completion.Otherwise After 120 mins,it will be automatically submitted.
6. when u r confident in the answers of case study ( 6 questions)& more than 55 to 60 questions better don’t attempt the tricky & not known answers as it yields negative marks.
7. Study & Concentrate more on Real estate & Real estate laws
8. Study 13 case laws as u can easily score 2 to 3 marks.
9. work out all questions given by Vr.Kanagasabathy sir which will be very useful in passing yr exam.
10. Concentrate & study on Economics,insurance & acts like RERA,SARFAESI .
Hope it will be useful for those who r attending the IBBI exam and All the very best wishes for yr success in the exam.